Dec 12, 2008

Moving Day

Well its the big day! In the tradition of an Ernst move it is raining like a bugger. It started lightly while picking up the truck then as soon as the furniture needs to be loaded wham-bam here comes the heavy stuff! Thank god (thus far) its just rain. The white stuff(i.e. snow) probably won't come down until we hit the Blue Mtns, just to make it interesting, ya know. I know this isn't my normal Pollyanna attitude but sometimes that's just hard to keep up! Lol. Naw this move has been interesting for sure, and the weather its just comical the fact that its raining....why should I be surprised it is Oregon, Duh!
The results of this move is makes it all worth it. Nara will be back in state! Where tuition is cheaper and we can see her more often. Logan is a beautiful place and the school a manageable size. I am sure she will like it there.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T